The Role of a Lice Squad.com Franchisee
The Lice Squad.com franchisee is our brand ambassador. They are passionate about connecting with their community and promoting our products and services to potential clients.
As a Lice Squad.com franchisee, you will be responsible for:
- Networking within your community to develop awareness about head lice and who and what we do.
- Developing community service and business partnerships to generate referrals, participate in events and build a profile for you, your company and the Lice Squad.com brand.
- Fostering a workplace environment that attracts quality service providers and outstanding customer service.
- Collaborating with Lice Squad.com headquarters and other franchisees to continuously help improve the customer and brand experience as well as bring new opportunities and future marketing initiatives to the table.
- Investing in community events and charities to help spread good will and stay top of mind in this industry.
- Practicing superior customer service at all levels of the marketing funnel by staying consistent with the expectation of the Lice Squad.com brand.
We have taken Canada by storm….to learn more about Lice Squad.com franchising, complete the form to the right of this page. You will receive an email invitation to view our Discovery Kit and set up your Franchise Discovery Call with our Franchise Director, Martha Lawrence or call now: 1-888-LICESQUAD (542-3778).
Belleville & Kingston Franchisee
Eastern Nova Scotia & Halifax Franchisee
Hamilton, Burlington, & Niagara Franchisee
Kitchener, Waterloo, London, & Sarnia Franchisee
Orillia, Muskoka, Owen Sound, & Collingwood Franchisee
St. Johns Franchisee
Lisa & Pam
Price George Franchisee
Jody & Ricardo
Brampton & Vaughan Franchisees
Central Toronto Franchisee